Personal data shall be processed lawfully, transparently and fairly, for pre-defined purposes and only to the extent necessary to achieve those purposes.
When processing your personal data, we comply with the requirements of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter - GDPR), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, as well as the processing of personal data established in other legal acts.
1. When processing your personal data, we:
1. Contacts of the person responsible for personal data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We are the controller of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law.
1. We process your personal data obtained in the following ways:
2. We may combine personal information we receive from you when you use the Website with:
1. We process your data for the following purposes:
|Data categories||Name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, address, other content created by you and uploaded to the Website (e.g. ad texts, photos, recommendations, complaints, etc.)|
|Deadline for data processing||5 years from the date of the last login to your account.|
|We get the data from||Your own;|
|We provide or transfer data||Website visitors and registered visitors, when the latter and service providers seek to communicate with each other by telephone and/or e. by mail regarding advertisements placed on the Website;|
|Data categories||Name, surname, e. postal address, telephone number, VAT identification number, details of the provision of services (e.g. start date, end date, duration, status, etc.), details of services ordered and used and charges for them, details of invoices issued and payment information (e.g. services provided, invoice date, number, amount due or paid, method of invoicing and payment, date of payment, payment status, details related to indebtedness (e.g. date of incurrence of debt, amount of debt, type of debt, etc.)|
|Deadline for data processing||10 years from the date of receipt of payment for the service|
|We get the data from||Your own; from third parties: from your mobile operator, bank or electronic money institution where you have an account;|
|We provide or transfer data||We provide your mobile operator, bank or electronic money institution with which you have an account with the data necessary to pay for the service when it is necessary to identify you as a user of the Website ordering a paid service on the Website; to debt collection companies that mediate our debt collection and only to the extent necessary to initiate and enforce debt collection.|
|Data categories||Name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, place of residence, complaint or query in writing, e-mail, telephone (e.g. phone number, telephone call recording, call date, time and duration of the data presented during the call, etc.).|
|Deadline for data processing||
2 years from the date of submission of your request to us, when you submit the request in writing
|We provide or transfer data||When executing an inquiry or analyzing a complaint, we may transfer data to companies that provide legal advice, payments or other services to us.|
2. We do not solicit or process your specific categories of personal data that reveal your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as health data or data about your sexual life and sexual orientation. In the event that you provide this data to us using the Website or otherwise, it will be deemed that this data has been provided with your consent. Accordingly, we will process this data of yours together with the other data you have provided, if such data cannot be separated from each other or such separation would require a disproportionate effort.
1. With your consent, we may use your personal information for direct marketing purposes to provide you with subscriptions, offers, including personal information, and information about our services and/or goods that we believe may be of interest to you and our affiliates.
2. By granting us the right to process data for the purpose of direct marketing, you also authorize us to contact you for this purpose by appropriate means of communication (e.g. e-mail, telephone, short message service (SMS)) or other means of communication.
3. We may combine available information about you with information held by third parties.
4. If you consent to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we may use your personal data to analyze and improve the effectiveness of our websites, advertising and market research, and for other marketing and sales purposes of the company.
5. Even if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can easily revoke this consent at any time for all or part of the processing of personal data. To do this, you can send us a request e-mail to email@example.com. The application must clearly state your name and other registration details.
1. We collect information about you using cookies and similar technologies. Cookies are common web browsing practices that make it easier to use the website.
2. With cookies, we may collect the following information: IP address, type of web browser used, number of visits to the Website, pages viewed on the Website, time spent on the Website, demographics and, if you have accessed the Website from a third party website, a link to the page URL.
3. We use the information we receive from cookies for the following purposes:
5. The following cookies may be used on the website:
6. All information about the cookies used on the Website, their purpose, validity and data used is provided [here/in the table below:]:
|Cookie||The name of the cookie||Purpose of data processing||Moment of creation||Expiry date||Data used|
|Remembering the logged in user||rememberMe||Connect the user to the account without entering the login name and password||When a user logs in to the account||30 days||Unique ID|
|Gadget||apps||Identify that the user is using the gadget||When a user comes to the Website through a mobile app|
|Closing the Stickey bar for general queries||request-bar-closed||Remember that the user has closed the Stickey bar and no longer show it||After closing the Stikcey bar||1 month|
|Calculation of search type statistics||searchType||Calculate search statistics||After searching||10 sec|
|Calculation of search category type statistics||searchTypeId||Calculate statistics for category searches||After searching the category||10 sec|
|Viewing category pages||selected_view_id_||Remember the type of review||After changing the view type||1 sec|
|Viewing search pages||selected_view_id_search||Remember the type of review||After changing the view type||1 sec|
|Closing the cookie usage message||cookies-policy||Remember that the user has closed the cookie usage notification box||After closing the message||5 years|
7. Cookies of statistical tools used by www.estatau.lt:
|The name of the cookie provider||leaflet provider activity/Purpose of use||More information and cookie management|
|„Lotame“||Monitoring, analyzing and summarizing consumer advertising habits for advertising purposes||https://www.lotame.com/privacy/|
|Google „DoubleClick for Publishers“||Banner broadcasting solutions||https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
2. We may transfer your personal data to companies that assist us in our operations, as well as direct marketing. We require such partners to process your data only in accordance with the instructions given by us and the applicable legislation protecting your data.
3. We may disclose the data we collect about you to the following third parties:
1. We protect your personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing or as required by law.
2. We strive not to protect outdated, out-of-date personal data, so only up-to-date information is stored when it is updated.
2. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we make every effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when you transfer data to the Website - you assume the risks associated with the transfer of data to the Website.
3. If unlikely circumstances arise and we become aware of a breach of the security of your personal data which could seriously jeopardize your rights or freedoms, we will inform you immediately as soon as we become aware of what information has been accessed.
1. The Website may contain links to external websites - websites of our business partners or websites that promote our services or goods. By following such links to any of the Sites, please note that these Sites and the services accessed through them have their own separate privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for the personal data collected on these Sites or services. Please review these policies before submitting personal information on these sites or using any services.
1. When processing personal data, we ensure your rights in accordance with GDPR and the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. We will endeavor to guarantee the exercise of your rights as a personal data subject and to create all conditions for the effective exercise of these rights, but we reserve the right not to comply with your requirements when necessary to ensure:
3. You can submit claims related to the exercise of your rights to us in person, by post or by electronic means. Upon receipt of your request, we may ask you to provide proof of identity, as well as any additional information we require regarding your request.
4. Upon receipt of your request, we will respond to you no later than within 30 calendar days from the receipt of your request and the date of submission of all documents required for the response.
6. If we refuse to comply with your request, we will clearly state the grounds for such refusal.
7. If you do not agree with our actions or the response to your request, you may appeal against our actions and decisions to the competent public authority.
1. If you wish to make a complaint about our processing, please provide it in writing, providing as much information as possible, using the contact details provided at the end of this policy. We will work with you and try to resolve any issues immediately.
2. If you think that your rights have been violated in accordance with the GDPR, you can file a complaint with our supervisory authority - the State Data Protection Inspectorate, more information and contact details can be found on the Inspectorate's website (www.ada.lt).